Let’s build together a bridge between our customers and the development team by identifying high-level requirements, transforming them into detailed functional documentation and ensure their correct implementation.
You’ll be keeping up with business trends and based on those, propose solutions and improvements for the application’s effectiveness. Moreover, in our team we are fully responsible for the technical solutions and quality of the delivery, while we manage to keep a very strong relation with the client.
Our partner and client is one of the leading provider of foodservice software in the healthcare, university, long-term care, military and corrections industries for US. Our project has increased the efficiency and productivity in these market segments.
● Requirements analysis & management
● Experience with requirements management & issue management tools (Confluence & Jira preferably)
● Ability to create activity, use case and entity relationship-diagrams
● Ability to create mock-ups
● Experience working in an Agile project environment (Scrum preferably, Kanban extra)
● Elicit, analyze, document and manage functional & non-functional requirements from the customers
● Translate the customer’s requirements into development-ready user stories
● Analyze current business processes and suggest improvements
● Act as a liaison between the customers and the software development team
● Provide support to the development team to ensure the correct implementation of requirements
● Strong English written & oral communication skills conversational/business/technical;
● Very good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
● Able to multitask and effectively manage your time
● Able to quickly adapt to new business domains
● Continuous improvement mindset
● Sense of ethics, integrity
● Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
● Professional and positive attitude
Subscribe to our newsletter today and get regular updates on customer cases, blog posts, best practices and events.