Launch your career with our Business Analysis/Requirements Analysis Internship!
We are constantly looking for the next generation of talents – passionate, eager to learn, to discover, to ask questions, to develop, to enjoy!
Do you want to be a part of a Scrum Team and learn the basis of Business Analysis and Product Ownership?
Then this might be just the opportunity you’re looking for!
During our Internship Program you will learn:
– The fundamental principles of business analysis
– Requirements engineering
– How to work with the Agile Scrum methodology
– The fundamentals of product ownership in terms of strategy, vision and roadmap of a product
– How to create/manage a product backlog
– How various teams work together to produce a variety of products.
We are looking for someone with :
– Good writen and spoken English (Medium level)
– Great anaylitical skills
– A keen eye on details
– Basic theoretical knowledge business analysis and the desire to learn more
– Strong communication verbal and written communication skills
– Knowledge about UML, databases and web services is a plus.
Interested? We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Send us your resume or ask for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Subscribe to our newsletter today and get regular updates on customer cases, blog posts, best practices and events.