We are looking for a dedicated, proactive, and likable person to join our team and help us keep things organized and running smoothly.
You will be the initial contact for all Yonder visitors, clients, vendors and help ensure that all administrative procedures are followed. You will be of great help by responding to internal and external telephone inquiries, providing assistance to all visitors and employees to keep things up and running.
There are some key activities that you can do for us:
· Offer administrative support & maintain communication with all the departments
· Time registration check-up
· Front Office activities (welcoming protocol for customers/ employees/ suppliers/ visitors)
· Travel, transfer, and accommodation arrangements
· Setting up appointments and meetings
· Maintain monthly activity reports
· Answer telephone and screen, logs and place calls
· Open, review, record and distribute or organizes mail
· Maintains office stationery, prepares check requests or expense reports and follow-through
Your work would be just play and fun if you have:
· University degree
· Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Team spirit and initiative, proactive attitude, result-oriented
· Excellent standard of English language both verbal and written
· Computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications – proficiency level)
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality with information received
· Customer and detailed oriented skills
· Willingness to learn and continuously improve
Kindly be informed that only relevant applications for this position will be contacted.
*Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Yonder. You can find more details here: https://tss-yonder.com/privacy-policy/.