You’re welcome to join the fun and… embark on a learning journey full of continuous technical & non-technical development opportunities.
In this critical role, you need to solve the most complex technology challenges and deliver measurable business results.
The business context will allow you to maintain, improve and optimize two different products, that are using entirely the AWS platform, each of them having thousands of active subscriptions.
Your mission and focus:
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on top of the AWS platform
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes on AWS
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Provide performance analysis, recommendations, and implementation of those recommendations.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting AWS architectures
- Proficiency in using CloudFormation to maintain and automate AWS resources
- Experience with configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting AWS based resources: VPC’s, EC2 /ECS/EKS, RDS, Route53, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, SQS, Lambda, S3
- Good understanding of the AWS Cloud and the services they offer
- Experience with managed, serverless application development is a plus
You’ll get to play with:
Everything that AWS can offer for a highly distributed environment.
What values are we looking for?
- Continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to challenge (the client, the team)
- Team player
- Passion and curiosity
- Sense of ethics, integrity
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Professional attitude
*Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Yonder.
You can find more details here: https://tss-yonder.com/privacy-policy/.