DevOps Engineer, Junior/ Mid Level, Iasi
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to implement, enhance and maintain the cloud infrastructure which hosts multiple applications using a highly available setup.
- Hashicorp stack (Terraform/Consul/Nomad/Vault) – infrastructure provisioning, container orchestration, KV store, DNS, secret storage;
- Puppet – configuration management;
- Beats/Logstash/RabbitMQ/ELK – log collections & monitoring;
- Gitlab – CI/CD;
- Java applications on Wildfly/Springboot;
Duties and responsibilities:
- Own the software release processes and manage deployments among multiple teams for different applications;
- Build and maintain tools that will help us deploy, measure, monitor and scale our applications and infrastructure;
- Be part of the on-call team;
- Continuously improve our processes and tools to ensure the best possible experience for our users, from availability to performance and reliability;
- Assist with debug issues from the network layer all the way to the application layer;
- Monitor multiple environments from a quality, stability and performance point of view;
- Working and collaborating closely with the team and other stakeholders in an agile environment using agile methodologies.
Experience and skills:
- Linux Administration
- Version control
- Scripting languages: Bash / Python
- CI/CD Tools ( Example: Jenkins/GitLab/Bamboo/Travis/Gerrit/Azure DevOps)
- Container runtime, orchestration, troubleshooting
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- General networking concepts (Firewalls, subnets, DNS)
- Log aggregation and monitoring solutions ( Example: Nagios, Prometheus, ELK, Splunk, Zabbix etc.)
- Preferred experience using configuration management tools ( Example: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt etc.)
Is considered a plus:
- Experience with Webservers like Nginx, Apache, Tomcat;
- Experience with Infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Packer;
- Experience with Docker and orchestration systems such as Nomad, Kubernetes, Mesos etc.
- Experience with configuring, troubleshooting and finetuning java applications.
What are we looking for:
- Understanding of the business context of the projects
- Continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to challenge (the client, the team)
- Team player
- Passion and curiosity
- Great communication and presentation skills
If you’ll join us you will have:
- mentoring and support from our senior colleagues
- access to various professional certifications and growing programs
- access to various learning materials, courses and trainings
- exposure to the customer
- awesome Agile team
- passionate colleagues and growing environment
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by Yonder for this role and for future ones.
You can find more details about our policy here.