DevOps Engineer, Mid Level, Iasi
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to implement, enhance and maintain the cloud infrastructure which hosts multiple applications using a highly available setup.
- Hashicorp stack (Terraform/Consul/Nomad/Vault) – infrastructure provisioning, container orchestration, KV store, DNS, secret storage;
- Puppet – configuration management;
- Beats/Logstash/RabbitMQ/ELK – log collections & monitoring;
- Gitlab – CI/CD;
- Java applications on Wildfly/Springboot;
Duties and responsibilities:
- Own the software release processes and manage deployments among multiple teams for different applications;
- Build and maintain tools that will help us deploy, measure, monitor and scale our applications and infrastructure;
- Be part of the on-call team;
- Continuously improve our processes and tools to ensure the best possible experience for our users, from availability to performance and reliability;
- Assist with debug issues from the network layer all the way to the application layer;
- Monitor multiple environments from a quality, stability and performance point of view;
- Working and collaborating closely with the team and other stakeholders in an agile environment.
Experience and skills:
- Linux Administration;
- Version control;
- Scripting languages: Bash / Python
- CI/CD Tools ( Example: Jenkins/GitLab/Bamboo/Travis/Gerrit/Azure DevOps);
- Container runtime, orchestration, troubleshooting;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- General networking concepts (Firewalls, subnets, DNS);
- Log aggregation and monitoring solutions ( Example: Nagios, Prometheus, ELK, Splunk, Zabbix etc.);
- Preferred experience using configuration management tools ( Example: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt etc.);
Is considered a plus experience with :
- Webservers like Nginx, Apache, Tomcat;
- Infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Packer;
- Docker and orchestration systems such as Nomad, Kubernetes, Mesos;
- Configuring, troubleshooting and finetuning java applications.
What are we looking for:
- Understanding of the business context of the projects;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- The ability to challenge (the client, the team);
- Team player;
- Passion and curiosity;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Yonder.
You can find more details here: https://tss-yonder.com/privacy-policy/.