Start your career with our DevOps Pre-employment Program!
We are constantly looking for the next generation of talents – passionate, eager to learn, to discover, to ask questions, to develop, to enjoy!
Are you interested in seeing how theoretical computer science principles and engineering practices are applied on real projects?
During our Pre-employment Program you will learn:
- How the infrastructure for complex software systems is built and maintained
- How various open and closed source tools are used to create complex yet correct software systems
- How complex software systems are tested in order to establish consistent correctness
- How to create/manage container based deployment systems
- How various teams work together to produce a variety of products
- How to automate tasks to make your work easier
- How to solve the problems that come your way
We are looking for someone with:
- Technical thinking and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Being aware of Linux
- Fundamental knowledge in common algorithms and data structures
- The ability to take specific requirements in order to deliver a working end product
- Strong communication verbal and written communication skills
- Being aware of one or more general purpose scripting languages including but not limited to: Python, Bash, Perl
What we offer:
- Experienced mentors to guide and inspire you
- Agile environment, social events, workshops
- Work in a best practice driven environment
- High possibility of Job Offer
- Flexible working schedule
Deadline for application: 31st of January
Duration: 6 weeks; 6h/day
Start date: 2nd of March
Submit your application by sending your CV to email@example.com, having the subject “Pre-Employment DevOps Program – Cluj Napoca”
A new adventure awaits! Let’s step into the future together!
*Please note that by applying for this program you give your consent to have your personal data processed by Yonder for this role and for future ones.
You can find more details about our policy here.