Are you passionate about brand identity, communication strategies, innovative ideas and creative solutions?
Then this opportunity is addressed to you, strong professionals in communication/marketing/branding field, seeking for a position of Employer Branding Specialist.
We are looking for talented, creative and out of the box thinking professional, able to contribute to developing an attractive brand image of Yonder on the local market.
Role and responsibility
The Employer Branding Specialist works to implement both the internal and external communication programs; is accountable for applying the company’s communication strategy and ensures that internal & external communication philosophy and programs are implemented in line with budgets and overall organizational policies.
Key activities areas
Raises Yonder branding awareness externally and internally
• Contributes to developing an attractive employer brand image on the local market.
• Plays a key role in planning and implementation of corporate events.
• Analyzes information regarding position of Yonder brand on the local market as well as within the company and recommends positioning strategies.
• Optimizes and leverages current communication channels and develops new channels when appropriate, including opportunities for greater collaborative dialogue and feedback (including partnerships with universities, students’ organizations, other institutions).
Manages internal communication
• Focuses on facilitating effective employee communication.
• Creates and implements an effective Internal Communications plan to meet company’s objectives & strategy.
• Works together with the all BUs’ Management Team to support the general strategy and to develop & implement the actions accordingly.
• Increases awareness of Yonder’s organizational culture, by supporting the vision, mission and values.
Implements the employer branding strategy
• Identifies communication opportunities and related strategies for execution.
• Works in partnership with Career Managers/HR Team for implementing the internal communications strategy.
• Strengthens communication through a variety of communication vehicles such as company’s website, newsletters as well as other social media tools.
• Develops communication strategies for employee programs, which will include identifying the best communication methodology, timing, and medium for each audience.
• Helps running CSR Campaigns.
• 3-4 years previous experience in Communication/Branding/Marketing.
• Solid understanding of corporate communications.
• Knowledge of the local labor market in IT industry.
• Tact, diplomacy, business ethics and ability to work with sensitive information
• Very strong verbal and written communications skills with competencies in various web based and online communication channels and tools.
• Good time and project management skills.
• Customer focused mindset.
• Networking skills – the ability to build long term partnerships/relationships with stakeholders.
• Ability to work to defined budgets.
• Experience in developing and implementing communications plans, in preparing speeches and presentations and in communicating to diverse audiences.
• Pro-active, result-oriented, able to work independently and motivated in delivering high-quality work and in supporting others to achieve the same.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
*Please note that by applying to this program you are informed about your personal data being processed by Yonder for this role and for future ones.
You can find more details about our policy here: https://tss-yonder.com/privacy-policy/.