We’re opening a new world of possibilities
You’re welcome to join the fun and… embark in a learning journey full of continuous technical & non-technical development opportunities.
Join us on a healthcare project with Angular, .Net Core and Progress. Be ready to work side by side with a young and enthusiastic team, willing to make the world a better place.
Our challenge is to create an application in the healthcare domain used for offering the best care to the people in need.
We take full ownership for both frontend and backend development having a tight collaboration with an awesome Product Owner.
If you’ll join us you will have…
- Mentoring and support from our senior colleagues
- Access to various professional certifications and growing programs
- Access to various learning materials
- Access to courses and trainings
- Access to an awesome Web Community
- Exposure to the customer
- Awesome Agile team
- Opportunity to be part of a new project
- Passionate colleagues and growing environment
- Access to our Yonder benefits program
- Build a REST API layer between Angular App and Progress SOAP services
- Work with Azure tables
- Develop new screens and components in Angular
- Support and code review inside the team
- Follow best practices and quality standards for database design, REST API and front-end development
- Get involved in architectural decisions regarding new functionalities
- Experience with .NET technologies (.Net Core, Azure)
- Experience in developing REST services
- Good knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Passion for technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
What values are we looking for?
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Sense of ethics, integrity
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Professional and positive attitude
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by Yonder for this role and for future ones.
You can find more details about our policy here.