We are looking for a dynamic and motivated person, with a good understanding of the local labor market and previous experience in the IT Industry, to join our recruitment team.
- You will manage the end to end hiring process, from partnering with stakeholders to define job descriptions until the preparation of the onboarding process for the new joiners;
- You will have to utilize your knowledge of online sourcing and networking to create new communities that identify and build talent pipelines;
- You will build solid working relationships with all stakeholders;
- You will use in- house databases to maintain data integrity of all information;
- You will communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews;
- You will participate actively in recruiting & employer branding events (coordinate career fairs and partnerships with Universities and Student Organizations etc.) on the local market;
- You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas & improvements regarding the recruitment process;
- You will represent Yonder to events happening in the labor market (Job Shops, Career Events).
- 1-2 years previous experience in IT recruitment;
- Very good knowledge of the local labor market – IT&C field;
- The ability to manage priorities and the collaboration with hiring managers;
- Tact, diplomacy, business ethics and ability to work with sensitive information;
- Networking skills – the ability to build connections in the local IT community;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
*Please note that by applying to this program you give your consent to have your personal data processed by Yonder for this role and for future ones.
You can find more details about our policy here.