We are looking for a dynamic, motivated person, with a good understanding of the local labor market and previous experience in the IT Industry.
Role and responsibility
The IT Recruiter is responsible for the entire recruiting life-cycle for the openings in the company.
Key activity area
- Sourcing – Network through industry contacts, association memberships, professional groups and universities
- Managing the interviewing process of the candidates
- Offer support to the hiring managers in presenting the offers to the candidates
- Prepare the labor contract, job description
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Follow up on Recruitment KPIs
- Responsible for the Orientation process for the new employees
- Branding activities
- Represent Yonder to events happening in the labor market (Job Shops, Career Events)
- Manage the internship program in the company
- 2-3 years previous experience in HR field
- Very good knowledge of the local labor market – IT Field
- Tact, diplomacy, business ethics and ability to work with sensitive information
- Networking skills – the ability to build long term partnerships/relationships with stakeholders
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 30th, 2017.
Subscribe to our newsletter today and get regular updates on customer cases, blog posts, best practices and events.