Junior System Administrator, Part time, Iasi
We are looking for a computer enthusiast that is willing to learn lots of exciting new things by providing IT related support to the people in our Iasi Office.
- Hardware maintenance – the hardware also fails from time to time. We need to find the best sollution in order to get our colleagues back on track as soon as possible
- Common software troubleshooting skills – investigate and solve software and hardware problems of our colleagues’ and guests
- Dealing with the problems raised through the internal Helpdesk tool in a timely manner (within the agreed SLAs)
- Inventory maintenance – assist your team in keeping the inventory up to date in order to have a clear overview of all the IT related hardware in the company
- MS Windows knowledge (OS installation and configuring) – preparing the hardware for the new employees
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, WiFi, VPN)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good English skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge on structured approaches for system configuration management
The ideal candidate would be:
- Self organized
- Has a strong drive for learning
- Strong motivation for self development
- Able to work as part of a team or independently
- Flexibile regarding the working schedule
- Problem solving skills and analytical mindset
Personal IT related projects are a plus.
Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Yonder.
You can find more details here: https://tss-yonder.com/privacy-policy/.