We’re opening a new world of possibilities
Let’s build together amazing and impactful products for our clients.
Work with our clients on understanding the high-level requirements, transforming them into detailed functional user stories and ensure their correct implementation. Keep up with business trends, come up with new ideas, propose solutions and improvements for the products and their effectiveness.
Moreover, in our team we are fully responsible for the technical solutions and quality of the delivery, while we manage to keep a very strong relationship with the client and you’re a key player in doing so.
● Elicit and analyze functional & non-functional requirements from the customers
● Document and manage functional & non-functional requirements in a knowledge base (preferably Confluence)
● Translate the customer’s requirements into development-ready user stories in a Product backlog
● Analyze current business processes and suggest improvements
● Assist the product owner in defining the Roadmap of the product
● Act as a liaison between the customers and the software development team
● Provide support to the development team to ensure the correct implementation of requirements
● Requirements analysis & management in a Product backlog
● Experience with requirements management & issue management tools (Confluence & Jira preferably, Azure DevOps)
● Ability to work in partnership with a UI/UX designer to create usable and appropriate flows and interfaces
● Ability to conduct and facilitate Refinement meetings with the team and client
● Ability to create activity, use case, entity relationship-diagrams and other diagrams
● Ability to create low fidelity mock-ups and wireframes
● Experience working in an Agile project environment (Scrum preferably, Kanban extra)
● Strong English written & oral communication skills conversational/business/technical;
● Very good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
● Able to adapt to tasks and prioritize them accordingly
● Able to quickly adapt to new business domains
What values are we looking for?
● Continuous improvement mindset
● Sense of ethics, integrity
● Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
● Professional and positive attitude
* Please note that by applying for this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by Yonder for this role and for future ones.
You can find more details about our policy here.