We are looking for a computer enthusiast that is willing to learn lots of exciting new things by providing IT related support to the people in Iasi.
Join Yonder Growth Academy and launch your career in a software company with a System Administration Internship!
What you’ll be responsible of:
- Hardware maintenance – the hardware also fails from time to time. We need to find the best solution in order to get our colleagues back on track as soon as possible ;
- Common software troubleshooting skills – investigate and solve software and hardware problems of our colleagues’ and guests ;
- Dealing with the problems raised through the internal Helpdesk tool in a timely manner (within the agreed SLAs) ;
- Inventory maintenance – assist your team in keeping the inventory up to date in order to have a clear overview of all the IT related hardware in the company.
- Devices set-up – colleagues need help with the equipment set-up in their first day and someone to check everything is fine when they hand it over, in their last day.
We’ll be thrilled if you have:
- Interest for the system administration area and a real desire to explore this field, not just the ambition to be in a software company;
- MS Windows knowledge (OS installation and configuring) – preparing the hardware for the new employees ;
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, WiFi, VPN);
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server;
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Good English skills (written and verbal);
- Knowledge of structured approaches for system configuration management.
This is an internship program. What we are looking for above everything else is your commitment to learn. It also helps if you:
- Are self-organized;
- Have a strong drive for learning;
- Have strong motivation for self-development;
- Are able to work as part of a team or independently;
- Are flexible regarding the working schedule;
- Have problem solving skills and an analytical mindset.
Deadline for application: 21st October 2022
Duration: 5 weeks; 6h/day
Start-date: 31st October 2022
Number of positions: 3
Submit your application by sending your CV to [email protected], having the subject: “System Administration Internship Program, 2022”.
A new adventure awaits! Let’s step into the future together!
Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Yonder.
You can find more details here: https://tss-yonder.com/privacy-policy/