Together for Community campaign stands for a real partnership between the company& employees to support a common cause. A collective effort to create change. Employees can support social issues that are important to them: whether it’s about kids education, health system, building a playground, planting trees, helping a family in need, all of us can help our communities in many ways.
First edition of Together for Community is in progress. 7 projects have been initiated by our colleagues and we will choose now which ones will get our support and funds.
- Psyhealth– Center Association to promote mental health.
• Objective: integrated services such as psychological & nutritional counseling and medical help for children and adolescents with insulin-dependent diabetes, in order to increase their treatment adherence, social inclusion and quality of life.
- Association Teacher Gheorghe Balaci.
• Objective: preventing early school leaving among children from poor families, giving them a chance for a decent life. From the donation it will build two mint social affairs to support families and an After School program implemented in the community (Aghiresu).
- Movement Camp Association Yuppi.
• Objective: ensure medical team (7 doctors) required for the Therapeutic Camp Yuppi 2017. The camp is for kids with insulin-dependent diabetes aged 7-13 years.
- Shelter for abandoned animals (Radu Termure). https://www.facebook.com/radutermure?fref=ts)
• Objective: two months of food for the 950 abandoned animals living at the shelter.
- Youth Foundation, Youth Bank.
• Objective: Youth Bank is a personal development school for pupils from Cluj, help them be better prepared for life and for the labor market.
- Transmaraton for Hospice – House of Hope.
• Objective: our colleagues Stefan will run 50km per Transfăgărăşan at Transmaraton to raise funds for the free care to children and adults suffering from incurable diseases, end-stage.
- SMART. https://www.facebook.com/sandra.ladar?fref=ts
• Objective: buy 50 school bags with supplies needed for the new school year to support the schooling of 50 children from disadvantaged backgrounds.