Together for Community campaign stands for a real partnership between the company& employees to support a common cause. A collective effort to create change. Employees can support social issues that are important to them: whether it’s about kids education, health system, building a playground, planting trees, helping a family in need, all of us can help our communities in many ways.
First edition of Together for Community is in progress. 7 projects have been initiated by our colleagues and we will choose now which ones will get our support and funds.
- Psyhealth– Center Association to promote mental health.
• Objective: integrated services such as psychological & nutritional counseling and medical help for children and adolescents with insulin-dependent diabetes, in order to increase their treatment adherence, social inclusion and quality of life.
- Association Teacher Gheorghe Balaci.
• Objective: preventing early school leaving among children from poor families, giving them a chance for a decent life. From the donation it will build two mint social affairs to support families and an After School program implemented in the community (Aghiresu).
- Movement Camp Association Yuppi.
• Objective: ensure medical team (7 doctors) required for the Therapeutic Camp Yuppi 2017. The camp is for kids with insulin-dependent diabetes aged 7-13 years.
- Shelter for abandoned animals (Radu Termure). https://www.facebook.com/radutermure?fref=ts)
• Objective: two months of food for the 950 abandoned animals living at the shelter.
- Youth Foundation, Youth Bank.
• Objective: Youth Bank is a personal development school for pupils from Cluj, help them be better prepared for life and for the labor market.
- Transmaraton for Hospice – House of Hope.
• Objective: our colleagues Stefan will run 50km per Transfăgărăşan at Transmaraton to raise funds for the free care to children and adults suffering from incurable diseases, end-stage.
- SMART. https://www.facebook.com/sandra.ladar?fref=ts
• Objective: buy 50 school bags with supplies needed for the new school year to support the schooling of 50 children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Subscribe to our newsletter today and get regular updates on customer cases, blog posts, best practices and events.