We’re opening a new world of possibilities
You’re welcome to join the fun and… embark in a learning journey full of continuous technical & non-technical development opportunities.
Your journey will start by joining an existing team which is developing a new modern web application for school management (with .NET 5 and Vue.js).
If you’ll join us, you will have…
- access to various growing programs
- access to various learning materials, courses and trainings
- exposure to the customer
- be part of the project intake process, assess and propose project improvements
- awesome Agile teams
- passionate colleagues and growing environment
- possibility to improve reverse engineering skills
You’ll get to play with…
- understand business and functional requirements
- design and implementation of technical solutions
- analysis and fix of reported issues
- follow quality and security standards
- propose technical improvements and innovative solutions
- Knowledge of project estimation techniques
- Passion for technology
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
What values are we looking for?
- Continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to challenge (the client, the team)
- Team player
- Passion and curiosity
- Sense of ethics, integrity
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Professional attitude
*Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Yonder.
You can find more details here: https://tss-yonder.com/privacy-policy/ .