You’re welcome to join the fun and … embark in a learning journey full of continuous technical & non-technical development opportunities. You will have the opportunity to have ownership on the testing process and implement the good ideas that you have.
The project is a platform, consisting of an application that comes in aid to the Netherlands’ municipalities civil servants when dealing with cadastral and tax related work.
From processing different types of actions on buildings to giving remission for taxes, the application can manage the “life” of the constructions implied and even issue legal documents about them.
Using the map, you can see/alter/create constructions, which will be registered and sent to the Netherlands’ central database keeping in sync the data on a country-level.
The application is a vital one, being a tool used on a daily basis by the civil servants in order to complete their tasks.
Your mission and focus:
– Understand the business context when planning testing and quality related actions
– Ensure successful delivery of new releases for the existing and new developed functionalities
– Analysis of software malfunctions, creation of bug reports and contribution to the resolution of software issues
– Design test cases for the new functionalities
– Find ways to improve the testing process and mitigate testing risks
Experience and skills:
– Experience with manual testing (~ 2 years)
– Ability to understand business and functional requirements
– Good understanding of testing process and methodology
– Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
– Exceptional attention to details
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Knowledge of relational database management systems
– Knowledge of web applications
– Proficiency in written and spoken English
– Manual Testing
– Exploratory testing
– Feature and regression testing
– Bug reporting using Jira
– Test case creation and management using X-Ray
– Test Planning
– Test process improvement
Nice to have:
– Postman for API Testing REST services
– Dbeaver – used for database queries
– Write SQL queries
What values are we looking for?
– Continuous improvement mindset
– Results orientation
– The ability to challenge (the client, the team)
– Team player
– Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
– Willingness to research & investigate
– Professional attitude
*Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Yonder.
You can find more details here: https://tss-yonder.com/privacy-policy/.